FUCK Index du Forum
FUCK
bienvenue dans la FUCK

FUCK Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Slax 2.1 *XBOX 360* ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FUCK Index du Forum -> FUCK -> HYME DE LA TEAM
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lorele

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Slax 2.1 *XBOX 360* Répondre en citant

Slax 2.1 *XBOX 360* > urlin.us/2bvt7

Once,,set,,Power,,off,,the,,PC,,Connect,,the,,Xbox,,360,,DVD-drive,,to,,your,,PC,,using,,a,,SATA,,cable,,to,,a,,suitable,,SATA,,portClick,,,Yes,,,You,,,are,,,now,,,at,,,the,,,stage,,,for,,,flashing,,,the,,,drivePower,on,the,Xbox,360,and,only,turn,the,power,off,when,instructedTo,,do,,this,,click,,Tools,,and,,then,,Check,,for,,Updates,,If,,there,,is,,a,,new,,definitions,,file,,click,,Yes,,to,,install,,itGo,,ahead,,and,,enter,,your,,motherboard's,,setupExtract,,the,,contents,,of,,the,,archive,,to,,the,,root,,of,,your,,C:,,drive,,(C:79,,Unlock),,and,,burn,,the,,CD,,Image,,(use,,image.cue),,to,,a,,blank,,CDFirmtool,will,then,check,that,both,of,the,firmwares,are,for,the,same,drive,versionThere,,is,,always,,the,,restore,,option,,,just,,reflash,,the,,old,,firmware,,back,,onto,,the,,driveLast,step,is,to,email,the,ORIG.BIN,and,XTREME.BIN,to,yourself,so,that,you,have,them,backed,up,online79,,Unlock,,preparation,,Download,,the,,79,,Unlock,,archive,,hereWhen,,,it,,,has,,,finished,,,flashing,,,you,,,will,,,see,,,the,,,following,,,message:,,,>>>,,,Please,,,REBOOT,,,your,,,PC!,,,You,,,may,,,now,,,power,,,off,,,your,,,Xbox,,,360,,,and,,,disconnect,,,it,,,from,,,your,,,PCIf,,,you,,,do,,,you,,,will,,,loose,,,mode,,,bLower,,speeds,,are,,much,,quieter,,,and,,may,,read,,better,,,but,,you,,will,,have,,slower,,load,,timesVous,,pouvez,,maintenant,,enlever,,le,,CD,,Slax,,du,,tiroirWhen,,the,,message,,saying,,detecting,,drives,,appears,,power,,off,,the,,360,,immediatelyNow,with,both,off,you,can,remove,the,SATA,cable,linking,the,two,and,connect,the,360,drive,to,the,360,motherboard,againGreetings,05-11-2016,,09:10,AM,My,PSP,is,a,model,100,running,5.00,M33-6Look,,for,,the,,booting,,process,,to,,pause,,and,,a,,message,,to,,appear:,,"spinning,,up,,disc"Oct,14,,2008,#1,twelve,I'm,not,dead,Last,played:,Ratchet,&,Clank,on,PS4,Note:,All,links,in,this,guide,are,to,Rapidshare,,if,there,is,demand,for,alternative,mirrors,I,will,add,themFlashing,,,the,,,modified,,,firmware,,,to,,,your,,,DVD-drive:,,,Make,,,sure,,,your,,,Xbox,,,360,,,is,,,on,,,and,,,the,,,DVD-drive,,,is,,,in,,,'Mode,,,B',,,now,,,boot,,,your,,,PC,,,with,,,your,,,bootable,,,floppyEject,,,the,,,disk,,,using,,,the,,,button,,,on,,,the,,,drive,,,and,,,remove,,,the,,,CD,,,,leave,,,the,,,tray,,,openthanks,for,the,info,tough,Share,Share,this,post,on,Digg,Del.icio.us,Technorati,Twitter,Reply,With,Quote,,Previous,Thread,,Next,Thread,,Posting,Permissions,You,may,not,post,new,threads,You,may,not,post,replies,You,may,not,post,attachments,You,may,not,edit,your,posts,,BB,code,is,On,Smilies,are,On,[IMG],code,is,On,[VIDEO],code,is,On,HTML,code,is,Off,Trackbacks,are,On,Pingbacks,are,On,Refbacks,are,On,Forum,Rules,Ad,Subscribe,Would,you,like,to,get,all,the,new,buzz,from,Dashhacks,in,your,email,each,day?,Subscribe,to,our,Daily,Digest!,Want,to,learn,more,about,the,team,who,brings,you,the,Dash,Hacks,news?,Read,about,them,now!,Video,Ad,New,Forum,Posts,Someone,has,to,be,familar,with,Dark,Alex,mods,looks,like,last,he,made,was,3.50,or,3.51,do,those,still,require,a,UMD,disc?,The,problem,is,my,UMD,drive,is,broken,,but,I,would,also,like,to,play,newer[Click,,here,,to,,view,,the,,link],,it,,isType,in,the,following,command,(change,the,numbers,to,the,Serial,number,of,your,console),but,dont,press,enter/return,yet:,fsam,1234567,12345,Now,turn,on,your,360,and,press,enter/return,on,your,keyboard,immediately,afterLastly,Reboot,your,PC,into,windows,and,locate,the,files,named,Sam-OFW.bin,and,Sam-CFW.bin,in,the,backups,folder,of,your,USB,driveCa$h,VIP,VIP,Messages:,505,Ratings:,26,Sep,22,,2009,#1,Getting,your,Hitachi-LG,GDR3120L,in,Mode,B,By,Ca$h,This,is,the,Hardest,part,or,flashing,the,firmware,on,the,hitachi's,firmware,(pre,78),I,will,use,the,SLAX,method,because,I,am,too,cheap(as,hopefully,those,reading,this,tutorial,are),to,buy,a,connectivity,kit,and,not,ballsy,enough,to,use,the,two,wire,method,(i,don't,mess,with,electricity,ever,since,i,got,tased.),So,if,you,are,like,me,and,a,cheap,#!,continue,reading,First,thing,firstSelect,,,Tools,,,,then,,,Direct,,,Data,,,Drive,,,Flash,,,(GDR,,,Only),,,and,,,then,,,Differential,,,Flash,,,(PATCH),,,Last,,,few,,,steps,,,nowMake,,a,,backup,,of,,your,,DVD,,drive,,firmware,,by,,typing,,this,,command,,'mtkflash,,r,,/m,,orig.bin',,Now,,you,,have,,the,,choice,,to,,select,,SEC,,Master,,or,,SEC,,Slave:,,select,,MasterIf,,,your,,,Hitachi,,,is,,,acting,,,as,,,describe,,,,Congradulation,,,you,,,are,,,in,,,mode,,,BThe,MS25,was,the,first,revision,seen,in,retail,consoles,and,is,relatively,easy,to,flash f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FUCK Index du Forum -> FUCK -> HYME DE LA TEAM Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica